The JPB provides your life science company access to the Ein Kerem complex, its facilities and scientists, and in turn unique collaborative opportunities.
Hadassah Medical Center, comprised of a world class university and medical institution, has a global reputation for excellency. it is distinguished by its innovative approach to complex medical problems, the cooperative efforts of its medical research teams and its tailored attention to individual problems.
Several start-up biotech companies have been established based on technologies created and developed at Hadassah and the Hebrew University.
Facilities and Services at the Campus (Hadassah University Hospital and the Hebrew University Medical School- partial list:
• Hadassah Clinical research Center (HCrC)
• The authority for animal facilities (aaf)
• Hadassah Cardiovascular innovation Center
(HCiC) Tissue Bank
• The Bioinformatics Unit, The Core research
• The Central laboratory
• Bone Marrow Transplantation and Cancer
• nMr (nuclear Magnetic resonance)
• Spectroscopy Unit – HBrC
• GMP facility for the production of
biopharmaceuticals and vectors
• The institute for Drug research and
Development (formerly School of Pharmacy).